Friday, December 26, 2008

Holiday Season

Holiday season is coming to a depressing end. I was scheduled to have Anand with me from Dec 25 to Jan 1 during Winter Vacation. I still have not had any contact with my son. That is 162 days and counting. Still no word on his whereabouts or welfare.

Not sure how much longer 'The One Above' wants to keep testing me and my son. How much longer do we two need to endure this forceful separation that neither of us deserve much less want? If a 40 year old like me is having so much difficulty coping with this, I wonder how my 3 year old is coping with it. I can only hope God gives him unending strength.

I hope he had a good Holiday season. I wish him health, happiness and hope (that things will get better...as they always do). Stay strong, my little angel!!!

No comments: