Sunday, May 17, 2009

What might he be doing right now?

It is currently 7:20 AM in India. I was wondering what my little boy might be doing. Is he awake already? If not, he must be getting ready to....tossing, turning, checking for his mother by his side (we co-sleep with him), getting closer to her if she is there or getting off the bed and walking out of the room looking for her if she is not by his side. He needs a big hug from one of us as soon as he wakes up and needs to be told how much we love him. Then slowly, he will get ready for breakfast. Wonder which character's toothbrush he is using right now! At my place here in US, he had an Elmo toothbrush. And then breakfast. I am guessing that by now, he is probably eating by himself without needing his mother to feed him.

God knows how many new words he must have learnt in the last 10 months. I wish he learnt as many new English words as he did Telugu ones. Obviously, we want him to learn both the languages. Given that he is most probably in Hyderabad, I wonder if he started picking up a bit of Hindi. How else can I teach him all those famous dialogues of Big B, Amjad Khan, Shotgun Sinha, Amrish Puri and of course, Ajit? Still not sure where he and his mother are.

Boy, I can't go any further....I will stop right here.

No comments: